For the first time ever, (I assert) XML Calabash passes 100% of the XProc test suite!
Success is relative; it is what we make of the mess we have made of things.
Last night and early this morning, I converted
<p:validate-with-relax-ng> to use
MSV. That change
allows me to handle RELAX NG grammars expressed in the compact syntax,
and that change allows me to assert that
passes 100% of the
XProc Test Suite.
I say “assert” because there are two tests that it appears to fail:
But I think this test is invalid.
But I think XML Calabash passes this test. The actual result varies from the expected result only because SaxonSA inserted a comment to identify the location of the validation error.
I hope that the next version of Saxon will give me the ability to control this behavior.
While this is a nice milestone, my elation is tempered by the fact that the test suite isn't anywhere near complete yet. It has only 412 tests and not particularly good coverage. But, hey, I get to beam a bit anyway; it may be a small mountain, but I got there first! (Spurred on by some healthy competition from Vojtech’s Calumet.)