DocBook NG: The “Eaux-de-vie” Release

Volume 7, Issue 139; 03 Aug 2004; last modified 08 Oct 2010

I thought I’d wait a little longer for this release, leaving it until the post-DocBook 4.4 time frame, but I decided to fix a few bugs sooner rather than later.

This is the fifth release of DocBook NG.

I thought I’d wait a little longer for this release, leaving it until the post-DocBook 4.4 time frame, but I decided to fix a few bugs sooner rather than later.

  • I restored the link element. Using phrase as a replacement was stupid.

  • I fixed bugs in the content model of admonitions with respect to info elements.

  • I adjusted the patterns for CALS tables to prevent entrytbl from appearing directly in the rows of an entrytbl. Added Schematron exclusions to prevent CALS tables from nesting.

  • I finally fixed the biblioref bug that Bruce D'Arcus has kindly reported in each of the previous two releases. The citation element now allows all the inlines, including biblioref.