fixing a few bugs, I found
a few more. Last night, when I discovered that
use-when wasn't supported,
I decided that what was really needed was a thorough check against
the most recent specification. That resulted in the following changes:
xsl:versionon literal result elements (LREs) to have any value (not just “2.0”).
xsl:use-whento appear on LREs.
use-whento appear on all XSL elements.
xs:schemato appear inside
xsl:templateelements with a
Allow content or
xsl:processing-instruction, not both. Ditto for
Improve co-constraints on attributes on
xsl:sortto contain content.
escape-uri-attributes(with an “s”) and
normalize-unicodeis not a simple boolean.
nameattribute is required on
All of the
xsl:outputattributes are allowed on
xsl:result-document, where they are AVTs.
xsl:sequenceelement only contains
I also renamed and reordered some of the patterns and used the AVT pattern in a bunch of attributes where it had been overlooked.
Please report any bugs that you find. Share and enjoy!