Up after maintenance

Volume 15, Issue 19; 25 Apr 2012

The window has passed.

Everything should be back up, and back to normal. I ended up doing far less than I originally planned. Instead of upgrading everything, I persuaded myself that the most significant problem was some database corruption caused by the segfaults that were in turn caused by bad memory.

With the bad memory problem resolved, I will operate on the assumption that the segfaults are also a thing of the past. I did a clean install and restored all the database content from (my own) backups.

Please let me know if you see anything that seems broken.